Saturday 25 May 2019

Hello and Welcome

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with .... Shoes!


Hello and Welcome to The Shoe Spy, where I hope to bring you the latest shoe trends, the most heart grabbing styles and the best bargains for the discerning shoe fashionista in Ireland. I aim to trawl online, on the high street and independent shops gathering my information in true spy style so that you don't have to.





So where did my love of shoes come from? Growing up I was a bit of a tomboy, and so lived in my little canvas runners and the only time "fancy" shoes came out, was on special occasions and under much duress from my mother! Roll on to my first outing to a nightclub at age seventeen and the introduction to a pair of high heel shoes, borrowed from my cousin, and it was love at first wear. I couldn't stop looking down at my feet the whole evening; it didn't matter that I almost broke my ankle trying to hobble around in three inch heels, what mattered was how they made me feel; a feeling that continued to blossom and steadily grew into true love.



I've often been known to build an outfit around a particular pair of shoes or if I dare to, I can spend weeks searching far and wide to find the "perfect" shoes to finish off a look. But it's not all about the right heels, the perfect pair of flats are a wardrobe staple and leisure shoes or runners can also make a head turning fashion statement. 

So, let the spying commence and I hope you'll stick around to see what treasures I can uncover ...

The Shoe Spy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

20 Under €20